Elsa艾莎Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人吗?
Come on let’s go and play!来吧我们一起去玩吧!
I never see you anymore,我好久没见到你了
come out the door,出来吧,
it’s like you’ve gone away你就像消失了一样。
We used to be best buddies我们以前是最好的伙伴,
and now we’re not, I wish you would tell me why现在却变了,你能告诉我原因吗?
Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人吗?
It doesn’t have to be a snowman玩什么都可以呀。
Go away,Anna走开,安娜
Okay, bye好吧,再见。
Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人吗?
Or ride our bike around the halls?或在大厅里骑车?
I think some company is overdue,我觉得你早就该陪我了,
I started talking to, the pictures on the walls我都开始跟墙上的画像说话了。
Hang in there, Joan!贞德,坚持住哦!
It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,这些空房子让人觉得好孤单,
just watching the hours tick by…只能看着时间滴滴答答地流逝…
Please I know you’re in there,求求你了,我知道你在里面,
父母死后
people are asking where you’ve been人们都在问你去了哪里。
They say ‘have courage,他们说:“要勇敢”,
and I’m trying to,我也在努力尝试。
I’m right out here for you, just let me in我在外面等你,让我进去吧!
We only have each other,我们只拥有彼此了,
it’s just you and me, what are we gonna do?只有你和我,我们应该怎么办?
Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆个雪人吗?