Sunday, 20th September
9月20日,星期日
It was sunny in the morning. Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and I went to the park by bike.
早上天气晴朗。苏海、迈克、刘涛和我骑自行车去公园了。
There was a parrot show in the park. We saw some interesting parrots.
公园里有鹦鹉展览。我们看见了一些有趣的鹦鹉。
Then, the weather became windy and cloudy. We flew kites high in the sky.
然后,天气变得有风和多云。我们放风筝,风筝在天空中飞得很高。
It was time for lunch. We brought some dumplings, some bread and honey and some drinks.
到午餐时间了。我们带来了一些饺子、一些面包、蜂蜜和一些饮料。
We saw some ants on the bread and honey. There were some bees too. We could not eat our lunch!
我们看到面包和蜂蜜上有一些蚂蚁。还有一些蜜蜂。我们不能吃我们的午餐了!
In the afternoon, there were black clouds in the sky. It rained. We were hungry and wet.
在下午,天空中有乌云。下雨了。我们又饿又湿。
What a day!
多么糟糕的一天啊!
Song time歌曲翻译
Rain, rain, go away
雨,雨,走开
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain, rain, go away. Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Johnny wants to play. Rain, rain, go away.
雨,雨,走开。改日再来。小约翰尼想玩耍。雨,雨,走开。雨, 雨,走开。改日再来。小约翰尼想玩耍。雨,雨,走开。
Cartoon time英语课文翻译
Sam meets Bobby in the park.
萨姆在公园里遇见了博比。
Hi, Bobby. 嗨,博比。 Hi, Sam. 嗨,萨姆。
You look sad. What’s the matter?
你看起来很难过。怎么了?
I lost my new kite.
我的新风筝丢了。
Sam wants to know why.
萨姆想知道为什么。
What happened, Bobby?
出什么事了,博比?
This morning, Tina and I flew my new kite in the park, but it wasn’t windy in the park.
今天早上,蒂娜和我在公园里放我的新风筝,但是公园里没有风。
What happened then?
然后出什么事了?
We climbed up the hill. It was windy there.
我们爬上了小山。那里有风。
What happened then?
然后出什么事了?
The kite flew high, but it flew too high and we couldn’t hold onto it. It flew away.
风筝飞得很高,但是它飞得太高了,我们不能抓紧它。它飞走了。
Sam laughs. 萨姆笑了。