And professionally as well, of course.
我不觉得那是残疾
I don't hear "disability."
而是另一种能力
I hear "this ability."
让我成为你的臂膀腿脚
Let me be your hands and your arms and your legs.
带你去到无穷宽广的境界
Allow the space where you begin and I end
带你领略无限微小的寰宇
to be both infinite and infinitesimal.
1. Sometimes you have to reach into someone else’s world to find out what’s missing in your own.
有时,你必须进入别人的世界去发现自己的世界缺少什么。
2. Art is the only thing one leaves behind.
艺术是人们来到这世界后所留下的唯一痕迹。
3. You gotta put on your Sunday clothes just to push his broom?
你穿得人模狗样的就为了给他扫地?
4. Oh, relax, it’s not a holdup. I mean, even though you been holding me up for damn near a hour out there.
别紧张,这不是持械抢劫,虽然你们已经让我等了将近一个钟头了。
5. Look, I think your plantation is bananas. But unfortunately, I don’t wanna be nobody’s servant.
我看得出你很有钱,但不巧的是,我不想做任何人的仆人。
6. You fall off the horse, you get up, get back on.
跌倒了就再爬起来。