当前位置:首页>维修大全>综合>

老友记第一季台词

老友记第一季台词

更新时间:2023-06-27 11:26:40

老友记第一季台词

Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!

没什么好说的!他只不过是一个跟我一起工作的人罢了!

Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!

拜托,你都要跟这个人出去约会了!这个人肯定有问题!

going out with:约会

There's gotta be=there's going to be

Chandler: All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

打住,Joey,友好点。所以他是个驼背吗?还是既驼背又带着假发?

hump:n.(驼)峰,(人的)驼背;动物背部的隆肉;小土丘,圆岗;[铁路]驼峰调车场

vt. 使隆起; 使烦恼; 扛或背(某物); [粗俗用语][俚语]与(某人)性交

vi.[俚语]使自己苦干; [俚语]快速地移动;

hairpiece:假发

Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk?

慢着,他吃粉笔吗?

chalk:n. 粉笔,白垩; 用粉笔画的记号; 〈英〉(比赛)得分纪录,记入借方的款项; 〈美俚〉牛奶; v. 用粉笔写(记下); 用白垩粉擦(桌球杆等); 使苍白; (英)把(酒钱)记于(某人)账上

(They all stare, bemused.)

Phoebe: Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!

我只是不想重蹈我和Carl的覆辙!

go through:经历

Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.

各位放轻松。这甚至都不是一次约会。只不过是两个人一起出去吃个晚饭,并且不做爱。

Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.

听起来好像是我的约会。

[Time Lapse]

Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.

记得中学时代的一个梦,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸着。

All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.

对,做过那种梦。

Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there.

然后我往下看,发现有部电话。。。在那儿

Joey: Instead of...?

而不是?

Chandler: That's right.

没错

Joey: Never had that dream.

从来没做过那种梦

Phoebe: No.

没有

Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me.

突然电话响了。我不知道该怎么办,每个人都看着我。

Monica: And they weren't looking at you before?!

他们之前没看着你吗?

Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!

最后,我觉得我最好还是接这个电话,发现是我妈打来的,这十分奇怪,因为---我妈她从来不给我打电话!

[Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]

Ross: (mortified) Hi.

大家好。

Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.

这家伙说“你好”的时候,我想自杀

Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?

你还好吗,亲爱的?

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...

我只是感觉有个人伸手进我的喉咙,扯着我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来,再在我的脖子上打结。。。

intestine:小肠

Chandler: Cookie?

吃饼干吗?

Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.

Carol今天把东西搬走了。

Joey: Ohh.

更多栏目