Eve Moneypenny: You've got a secret. Something you can't tell anyone, because you don't trustanyone.
伊芙•莫尼彭尼:你有一个秘密。这秘密你不能告诉任何人,因为你谁也不相信。
James Bond: [Q hands Bond a watch] What does it do?
邦德:(Q 递给邦德一块表)这表有什么用处?
Q: It tells the time.
Q:报时。
James Bond: Could you do one more thing for me?
邦德:再帮我一个忙,
Q: And that would be?
Q:什么忙?
James Bond: Make me disappear.
邦德:让我消失。
Oberhauser: Why did you come?
你为什么来?
James Bond: I came here to kill you.
我来杀你。
Oberhauser: And I thought you came here to die.
我觉得你是来送死的。
James Bond: Well, it's all a matter of perspective.
仁者见仁,智者见智。
Madeleine Swann: Is this really what you want? Living in the shadows? Hunting, being hunted?Always alone?
马德琳•斯旺:你真的是你想要的吗?生活在阴影中?狩猎,被追杀?总是一个人。
Mr. White: You are a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr Bond.
你是在飓风中摇曳的风筝,邦德先生。
Oberhauser: It was me, James. The author of all your pain.
是我,詹姆斯,你痛苦的缔造者。